The RAGE5-S specification includes a powerful 1500W motor with a high torque engine to make light work of any cut. Up to 45° bevel and 60° mitre cut ability can be fine tuned and easily adjusted. Blade depth can be adjusted across an 80mm height range. A full length adjustable fence, angle guide, adjustable material pusher and extendable platform on the left and right sides of the top plate make this a truly versatile table saw. The Evolution RAGE 5S has the power for the big jobs and the finesse to tackle the small ones. If you’re going to be specialising in one specific type of material cutting why not take in our range of material specific, wood, fine wood, mild steel, aluminium, stainless and diamond coated cutting blades.
- Multi-Material cutting technology. One saw, one blade, cuts all.*
- Accurate rip cutting, assisted by an adjustable, full-length, parallel fence with measuring rail guide.
- Reliable smooth square cutting every time in a variety of materials.
- Powerful hi-torque motor with an optimized gearbox & blade system.
- 0- 45-degree bevel tilt and 60 - 60-degree mitre fence covers all common, compound cutting angles.
- 83mm depth of cut at 90 degrees and 58mm depth of cut at 45 degrees.
- Integrated dust port above and below the blade captures dust effectively when fitted to an extraction unit/vacuum (sold separately).
- Collapsible frame with wheels for easy storage and portability.
- Left and right table extensions support wide work-pieces with a table surface area of 1200mm x 640mm when fully extended.
- 1.5m durable cable with the built-in storage cable holder.
- Push Stick included for safer operation when handling smaller offcuts.
- 3 .
- Japanese Tungsten-Carbide-Tipped (TCT) 255mm blade included.
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||1500W|
|Motor (110V 50Hz):||1600W|
|Speed No Load:||2500rpm|
|Max. Bevel (Left):||45°|
|No. of Teeth:||24|
|Max. Depth of Cut (0°):||83mm|
|Max. Depth of Cut (45°):||58mm|
|Mild Steel Plate|
|Rip Capacity - Right of the blade||605mm|
|Rip Capacity - Left of the blade||305mm|
|Riving Knife Thickness||1.8mm|
|Product Dimensions:||(With Leg Assembly) 1050mm x 750mm x 940mm|
|Product Dimensions:||(Without Leg Assembly) 880 x 730 x 330mm|
|Max. Table Dimensions||1200mm x 640mm|
|Min. Table Dimensions||745mm x 640mm|
|Packaging Dimensions:||910mm x 370mm x 750mm|
|Storage Dimensions:||H 1110mm x D 660mm x W 825mm|
|Product Weight:||28.5 kg|
|Packaged Weight:||33.5 kg|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||93,2dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level LWA:||106,2dB(A)|
|28T Multi-Material TCT Blade|
|Blade Guard with Extraction Port|
|Dust Extraction Hose|
|Adjustable Rip Fence|
|Blade Changing Spanners|
|Wood||Hardwood & tanalised decking, MDF laminates, mouldings, reclaimed wood with nails, scaffold boards & poles, stud-work.|
|Ferrous Metal||Mild Steel, angled, box section, square tube, metal stud dry walling, rebar, RSJs, plate (1/4 inch), unistrut.|
|Non-Ferrous Metal||Aluminium, armoured cables, cable tray, copper, floor edgings, roof flashings, stair nosings.|
|Plastic||Electrical conduit, plastic pipes, plexiglas, rubber & reinforced hoses, (WPC) Wood Plastic Composites.|
|Not Recommended||Hardened high carbon, coated and stainless steel.|
Note: Cutting galvanised steel may reduce blade life.
Write Your Own Review
Regular Price: £130.00
Special Price £78.00
Regular Price: £199.99
Special Price £119.99
Regular Price: £170.00
Special Price £102.00
Regular Price: £110.00
Special Price £66.00